|Big Honing Performance for Small, Long Bores|
Whether you're removing metal or just fine reamer marks, the new HTE tube hone is purpose-designed for small bores in long parts.
- Handles 0.160" to 0.750" I.D., ideal for gun barrels, precision tubing, etc.
- Finely tuned spindle detects overload, protects tooling/parts.
- Stores and recalls setups with easy touchscreen control.
- Senses tight spots and corrects them automatically...shuts off when the bore is to size.
See it at IMTS, booth N-7400.
Learn more / Brochure
|The Future of CNC|
SINUMERIK from Siemens offers advanced technology, plus the benefits of an easy-to-use CNC interface. Every Siemens control features SINUMERIK Operate interface, providing machine-to-machine familiarity and faster setups, plus simplified networking and file sharing save time and money. Our CNC platform includes:
- SINUMERIK 840D sl for multi-axis machining
- SINUMERIK 828D family for milling and turning applications
- SINUMERIK 808D to upgrade existing knee mill machines
Watch this video to learn more / See the future here / Contact us
|Industrial Vacuum Cleaner for the Metalworking Industry|
The 55MW is designed for liquids and liquids with metal chips or shavings. Operators can empty machine tool sumps, machining beds, oil/water separators, parts washers, rinse tanks. Particles are separated from collected liquid with the Chip Basket and Liner. The 55MW will clean up at rates of 1-2 gallons per second. The 55MW Industrial Vacuum Cleaner will pump out the liquid contents of the drum through the discharge hose to a central filtration system for coolant/oils or approved floor drain.
800-822-8629 or www.vac-u-max.com/vacuum
|The Ultimate Laser Manufacturing Event|
Experience the latest in manufacturing at the 4th Annual Lasers for Manufacturing Event® (LME®)! The ultimate manufacturing marketplace, LME will be held in Schaumburg, IL, September 23-24. Register now using discount code MAN and get FREE admission to the exhibit! Engage in your company\'s future today.
Visit www.laserevent.org for more information.