|The Future of CNC|
SINUMERIK from Siemens offers advanced technology, plus the benefits of an easy-to-use CNC interface. Every Siemens control features SINUMERIK Operate interface, providing machine-to-machine familiarity and faster setups, plus simplified networking and file sharing save time and money. Our CNC platform includes:
- SINUMERIK 840D sl for multi-axis machining
- SINUMERIK 828D family for milling and turning applications
- SINUMERIK 808D to upgrade existing knee mill machines
Watch this video to learn more / See the future here
|Cold Weather is Coming. It's Time to Deal with your Coolant Mist Problem|
Why are Coral Noil Mist Collectors your best choice?
- Customer feedback tells us -- Noil outperforms the competition!
- Depending on application, users report two years before the long life filters need cleaning or replacement.
- Motor starter, overload protection and on/off switch all included in one low price.
- Energy efficient, quiet operation, designed to ensure no vibration.
- Five year warranty, including motor and electrics.
Download the brochure. | ITA, Inc. 410-777-8555 | www.ita.cc
|Continuous-Duty Industrial Vacuum for High Volume Recovery|
VAC-U-MAX MDL-1020 features a powerful positive displacement pump designed specifically for high volume recovery (up to 6 tons per hour), with continuous-duty vacuum production meeting the toughest recovery challenges. Portability makes the 1020 a versatile tool that can be used anywhere. Large rubber tires, along with a unidirectional castor wheel make the 1020 easily maneuvered by a single operator. Noise levels are below OSHA standard.
800-822-8629 or www.vac-u-max.com/1020
|Free Catalogs of Ovens and Furnaces|
Over 400 standard ovens and furnaces, with temperatures to 2700ºF, are described in this catalog from Grieve. Custom-designed heat processing systems, too. Grieve offers laboratory, bench, cabinet, truck, walk-in and conveyor ovens; cleanroom and pharmaceutical ovens; laboratory and industrial furnaces; environmental test chambers and more.
THE GRIEVE CORPORATION
Attention: Frank Calabrese
|Low-Cost MicroLiner Marker|
Due to part identification requirements and economic conditions, there is a strong need for affordable, automated component marking. Borries Marking Systems has responded with the MicroLiner compact marker. The unit can generate scribed or dot matrix characters, as well as ECC200 DataMatrix marking for automated vision systems. The DotMatrix is fully programmable, marking up to four characters per second.
Click here to get more information on Borries Marking Systems.